Neck Pain Relief in MD
Neck pain is an extremely common problem. Due to its location and structure within the body, the neck lacks support to protect it from injury and strain.
The pain you experience can range from mild discomfort to disabling tension. If left untreated, it can stop you from living your fullest life, flaring up every time you turn your head.
Other associated symptoms include migraines, back pain, decreased mobility, and muscle spasms.
Here at Lipinski Chiropractic, we have years of experience treating and healing neck pain. We offer holistic, non-invasive, and long-lasting solutions to get you back to a pain-free life.
Possible Causes of Neck Pain
- Injury or accident: One of the most common causes of neck pain is injury associated with a car collision, sporting accident, or other sudden traumas.
- Nerve compression: There are many tender nerves branching out from the spinal cord. A herniated disk or bone spur in the neck can put pressure on these nerves, causing severe pain.
- Old age: Like all joints, the neck is susceptible to wear caused by aging. The cartilage between the vertebrae tends to lose moisture and deteriorate, causing friction between the bones.
- Muscle strain: The neck lacks the support needed for long hours hunching over a computer or phone. Lifting heavy things over your shoulder, grinding your teeth, or bending uncomfortably can also cause muscle strain in the neck.
- Disease: Other times, neck pain is caused by diseases such as arthritis.
How Can Chiropractic Care Help?
Chiropractic care begins with an evaluation. Your first visit to Lipinski Chiropractic is dedicated to determining the cause of your pain.
Through directed questions and X-rays, Dr. Lipinski determines your physical condition and develops a specialized treatment plan to suit your needs and treatment goals.
Over several sessions, he aligns your spine, reducing pressure on the central nervous system. Other treatment methods serve to reduce inflammation and stimulate healing of the neck.
Dr. Lipinski also provides personalized lifestyle advice which can help you feel better everyday.
Experienced Chiropractic for Neck Pain in Frederick, MD
Are you ready to enjoy a pain-free life? Lipinski Chiropractic can deliver relief. Our team of experienced chiropractors can treat your pain at the source. Best of all, we offer non-invasive solutions that are safer than surgery or prescription medication. Call today to schedule an appointment!